Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Take Friday Installment No. 2

I did make my video yesterday on the first take and I was just too ashamed to share so I'm going to give myself a backup plan with Serendipitous Saturdays. Serendipity n. the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. Yea. Serendipity. The fortunate discovery will be a new day. The discovery by accident will be a better recording. It won't be accidental but I just like the way Serendipitous Saturdays sounds.

Yesterday I reminded myself that failure is a necessary part of success. Today I woke up, went to bootcamp, had coffee with my favorite bootcamp girls Ashley and Natalie and did my first take again.

Enjoy. Here is the Corrente from J.S. Bach (1685-1750) G Major Partita BWV 829.

To my buddy Bach, ten million times thank you. I wish you were still alive so I could give you a big fat sweaty bootcamp hug/kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment